IIM BANGALORE: OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL STREAM STUDENTS | PRICE WORTH ₹30,000/- | NATIONAL LEVEL CERTIFICATE
YuNeed Team is absolutely delighted to bring up the biggest summer opportunity for students of every stream, course, or discipline. Let’s read the below article to get all the information!
When it comes to skill developing competitions, it has always been able to draw the most attention from students all over the world. To double the joy and excitement. the competition we are going to inform about is solely brought by the prestigious Indian Institue of Management(IIM), Bangalore. Isn’t it super exciting to know about? How much delight the piece of information has given you let us know in the comment section! This would definitely be helpful in powering your business ideas, start-up journey immensely.
Students participating besides getting an ocean of hands-on knowledge can also avail of a price worth 30K along with one of the prestigious certificates IIM verified certificates to boost your resume!
IDEACE: Operation Transformation Business Pitch
Selection Criteria: Stages and timelines
- Round1:Here, participants will have to participate in this crossword-based quiz. Based on clues provided, teams need to fill up a crossword. The clues will be based on operations Mnagementrelated areas such as inventory management, supply chain management, project management, capacity analysis, etc. Accuracy and time to complete the puzzle will be used for evaluation.
- All registered teams will play this quiz
- No Negative marking to be awarded for the wrong answer.
- All decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity & final judgment will be with organizing authority
- The Quiz window will be live from 31st July,21 10PM IST to 31st July,21 10:20PM IST
- Quiz duration 20 minutes
- Total Number of questions 20
- all questions will appear at once on a single screen
- Participants will be browsing through the questions
- Only one participant from each group can play the quiz (The one who registered for the competition)
- Modification of answers before the submission is allowed.
- Round 2:The shortlisted teams from round 1 need to submit a pitch deck highlighting. Participants need to clarify and specify how they are going to solve it. The problem statement would be given as an attachment at the end of the Quiz round (Round 1).
- Submission window will be live from 2 August’21 12AM IST to 18 Aug’21 11;59PM IST
- The file to be submitted by each team should be of size 20MB
- Only the registered team member will be allowed to make the final submission.
- Modification and change of submission are allowed within the stipulated time frame.
- All “*” marked fields are mandatory to fill up
- Please try submitting the file well before the submission deadline to avoid any last-minute issues.
- Round 3: This is the last and final round of selection. Here, the participants would need to present a pitch to a panel of judges.
Date of commencement of round3: 21 Aug’21 12AM IST to 22 Aug’21 11;59PM IST
Perks and Benefits of this competition
- A prize worth INR 30,000/- would be awarded to winners and runners-up.
- Certificate for national finalists
- Step 1: Click Here to go to the official registration page.
Then click on Register on D2C and complete the registration process.
- Step 2: Complete all the information about you and your team member.
Similarly, fill up all three required pages and click on submit and you are done. Start your preparation now!