Meesho is India’s fastest-growing internet commerce company. They want to make eCommerce accessible to all. Their vision is to enable 100 million small businesses in India, including individual entrepreneurs, to succeed online.
|MEESHO HIRING Freshers + Experienced|
|QUALIFICATION||B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA degree in any discipline|
|EXPERIENCE||0 – 2 yrs. (Freshers can also apply)|
Avg – 13.5 LPA
Range: 5.5 LPA to 15.5 LPA
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE||Permanent (Full Time)|
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand and supply data
- Conduct analysis and solution-building based on insights captured from data
- Give insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Analyze metrics, key indicators, and other available data sources to discover root causes of process defects
- Support business development and help to create efficient designs and solution processes
- Determine efficient utilization of resources
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Analyst, you will work on improving the reporting tools, methods, and processes of the team you are assigned to. You will also create and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics critical for tracking and managing the business. You will manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing them when necessary.
You will actively engage with internal partners throughout the organization to meet and exceed customer service levels and transport-related KPIs. You will brainstorm simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and seamlessly manage projects under your purview. You will maintain excellent relationships with our users – and in fact, advocate for them – while keeping in mind the business goals of your team.
- Understanding of basic statistics and probability concept
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel and Advanced SQL (must-have) – Python is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think out of the box
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels