Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Find All Details Here, Apply Now
Before we start off let us give our dear readers a tiny bit of
disclaimer that team YuNeed is one of the fastest-growing blogging sites in the year 2021
whose main purpose is to help or try to help all communities of
students worldwide by providing important pieces of information about
various government or non-government scholarship programs, job
opportunities, training programs, and much more! So stay tuned with us
to never miss out on an opportunity!
in India owned by the Indian Government itself! It is a company incorporated
under the ministry of power, India, and mainly engaged in the business of
exploration, development, and production of crude oil across India.
OIL Recruitment 2021: Everything you need to know
designated posts for this year 2021!
eligible candidates for its Production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar,
and Charaideo in the state of Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal
Pradesh. The recruited candidates would be needed to work in
remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas
in the above locations in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh!
⏹ Junior Assistant:
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 in any track from government acknowledged board/university with 40%
- Applicant must have a Passed diploma/certificate in computer application of 06 (six) months at least
and should be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- The age limit for General candidates is 18-30 years, for SC/ST is 30-35,
and for OBC NCL is 18-33 years.
Total No. of Vacancies are: 120For General(UR): 54For SC: 08For ST: 14OBC(NCL) : 32EWS: 12
Monthly Salary: ₹26,600 – 90,000
Application Fees: ₹200/-
- Admit card/Pass Certificate/Marksheet of Class 10 issued by a
government recognized Education Board as a valid proof of Date of
- Marksheet and Pass certificate of class 12
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application(Minimum duration of 6
- Income certificate for EWS category students
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark
- Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable
- Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if
employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking
- Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate
for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service
Particulars, if applicable.
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned
in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be
called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT)
wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for
SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the
basis of their declaration in the completed online application
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3
(three) sections as detailed hereunder viz. (A) English Language &
General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited;
(B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability, and (C)
Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the
post. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the
candidates on the following parameters and distribution of
Section A: English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness
and Questions on Oil India Limited with 20% of total marks.
Section B: Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental
Ability with 20% of total marks.
Section C: Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions
will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and
commensurate with the level of the post with 60% of total marks.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of questions in the
multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format and shall include questions for
testing the above-mentioned skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office (Word,
Excel, Power Point).
- No negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be in both English & Assamese
- The total duration of the CBT will be 02 (two) hours
- Compensatory time in addition to the duration of the Computer Based Test
(CBT) will be allowed to eligible candidates who are Persons with
Benchmark Disabilities, as applicable.
- In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks
of more than one candidate are the same, then the candidate who obtains
more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given
preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are the same, then the
candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If
the marks in Part-B are also the same, then the candidate older in age
will be given preference in the final merit list.
- Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks
obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
Procedure for applying to this job:
to rejection of application:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above-cited criteria shall have to
apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the
careers webpage under the current openings section i.e.
from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode
of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in
‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in
the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User
Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User
ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must have to upload documents/certificates along with their
recent colored photograph and signature as specified therein. Further,
candidate(s) must pay the online application fee(Only for UR and OBC
students), if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details
provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be
generated by the system once the online application procedure is done. No
documents including a copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL
unless specifically advised.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by
the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that
candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete, and valid
information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any
respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid
information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.