ONGC Scholarship Program 2021
This article contains all the required pieces of information about ONGC offered Scholarship program 2021.
Before we start off let us give our dear readers a tiny bit of disclaimer that team YuNeed is one of the fastest-growing blogging sites in the year 2021 whose main purpose is to help or try to help all communities of students worldwide by providing important pieces of information about various government or non-government scholarship programs, job opportunities, training programs and much more! So stay tuned with us to never miss out on an opportunity!
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- ONGC Overview
- ONGC Scholarship 2021: Everything you need to know
- Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents
- Perks and Benefits
- Selection Criteria
- Procedure for applying to the scholarship
ONGC Scholarship 2021: Everything you need to know
This scholarship aims to provide financial help to the meritorious students of the above-mentioned streams to cover up their academic and related expenses throughout the course completion!
Registration Deadline: 6th of August, 2021
- Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full time/ regular in the above-mentioned fields
- The age limit of the applicant mustn’t exceed a maximum of 30 years as of 1st July 2020
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the class 12 examination
- Applicants must have scored OGPA/CGPA of at least 6.0!
- For UR /OBC category: The annual family income of the student shouldn’t exceed INR 2 Lakh
- For SC/ST category: The annual family income of the student shouldn’t exceed INR 4.5 Lakh
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate/ Class 10 mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Consolidated Graduation Marksheet in case of Master’s degree(PG) in Geology/Geography and MBA course
- Bank account details
This scholarship is only for students who have got admission in the academic year 2020-2021.
- 50% of scholarships are reserved for female students
- Applicants applying for this scholarship must not be availing other scholarship amounts from any other source
- Applicants must ensure to provide correct bank account details as required
- Regarding the selection of scholars, the decision made by the ONGC authority would be the final decision
- The candidate applying for this scholarship must be a student of 1st year of an undergraduate program in any of the above-mentioned fields.
- ONGC authority got every right to discontinue or change the scholarship notice without any prior notice
- A total of 2000 Scholars would be selected from the applicants for scholarship[ program
Perks and Benefits:
- General Category: 500 Scholarships worth INR 48,000/- per year to each selected candidate!
- OBC Category: 500 Scholarships worth INR 48,000/- per year to each selected candidate!
- SC/ST Category: 1000 Scholarships worth INR 48,000/- per year to each selected candidate!
Procedure for applying for this scholarship:
- Step 1: Click Here to go to the ONGC scholarship application form
- Step 2: Choose your category accordingly and select one
- Step 3: Enter your personal details as required
- Step 4: Submit your application form
And you have completed your registration process, take a printout of your response for future relevance!
Check some of the other Scholarships Below!
Deal of the day on Amazon: