What is an internship?
An internship is an opportunity, offered by an employer to skillful employees( and are called as an intern) to work in a particular domain/field for a given period of time. In simple terms, you can consider the term “Internship” as a temporary job for a short period of time.
How much an Intern earns?
It depends on the eomployer. Basically, there are 3 types of internships offered by an employer. Let’s have a brief overwiew one by one.
Type1: An employer may look for some interns to work on a particular project for a given period of time. During the internship period, the interns will be paid weekly or monthly or on completion of the given task (Depends on the employer). Also, the interns will receive a certificate. Here, you will be working on a live project and have to learn on your own if needed. You will learn a lot of new things that will be very much helpful for you to get a job in any company that meets the minimum requirements.
Type2: Most of the employer doesn’t pay a single penny to the interns instead of that they just offer them a certificate on completion of the project which will be helpful for the interns to get a permanent job. You will be given the task to complete a real-world project.
Type3: Sometimes, the interns have to pay a minimum amount as fees to get an internship in an organization. On completion of the internships, the interns will be rewarded a certificate of completion.This type of internship is basically like a course where you will be taught about the domain that you have selected and have to complete the project assigned once the course is finished.
What are the benefits of an internship?
Internships make a student perfect. It helps to gain knowledge and experience in a particular field which may help you to crack an interview to get a job in an organization.
I hope, now you’ve understood the basic idea about the internship. So, let’s move to our main topic – How to earn ₹1 Lac by working only 2-3 hours daily.
Recently INTERNSHALA has launched a new internship program to earn up to ₹1 Lac
- You will be working for 2 to 3 hours per day
- To earn more money, you can enroll in multiple internships if you have sufficient time
- 7000 + part-time WHF (Work From Home) internships will be provided
- Out of these 7000, choose your topic on which you have sufficient skill and experience
- Last date of registration: 16th July 2021
- Topic Selection period: 17th to 19th July 2021
Process to APPLY for this Internship:
- Step1: Click here to go to the official page of INTERNSHALA and register for a new account if you are a new user (Those who have an INTERNSHALA account can skip Step1)
- Step2: Click here to go to the internship program page. Here, on the top-right corner, you will see “Participate Now”. Click here to Register for this program
- Step3: Now scroll down, and you will get the following page. Here, you can see- the registration process is live till 16th July 2021. From 17th to 19th July, will be given choices to select your domain/field in which you are willing to work. Also, at the bottom, there is given a link (for a contest to win Rs 10,000 Paytm Cash) to share which is not mandatory, it’s totally up to you whether to share or not.
Wish you all the best …………….!
– Team YuNeed